Translate

Search

Thursday 22 August 2013

Kanye: Kim and North are my joy


MUSIC & MOVIES

  • Kanye: Kim and North are my joy

    Kanye West defends his relationship with Kim Kardashian in newly released clips from his talk show interview with her mother.
    Kanye West gushes about Kim Kardashian and their baby girl on Kris Jenner's new talk show.
    The notoriously private rapper will make a guest appearance on Kim's mother's chat show which airs Friday, and he's believed to have shared a photo of the couple's new baby, North West.
    Kanye also addresses criticism of his relationship with the reality star, vowing not to let the media frenzy surrounding them affect their relationship.
    "I don't care. I love this woman," Kanye tells Kris in a newly released clip.
    "Someone could say, when the paparazzi surround you... everyone knows you don't like paparazzi. Why would you be with this person? And I'm saying, I'm being with this person because I love this person and she is worth it to me. She's my joy and she brought my new joy into the world."
    Kanye reveals that many people had warned him not to get romantically involved with his longtime friend Kim, who has courted fame for years.
    He shrugs off the notion that their relationship is hurting his career.
    "I could have people saying, you know, this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or as a designer and I say, you know, 'I don't care, I love this woman,' " he says.
    The 36-year-old star's remarks were released a day after a paparazzo announced he has filed a civil lawsuit against the star stemming from an altercation at Los Angeles International Airport July 19.
    Daniel Ramos claims Kanye committed assault, battery, negligence and violated his civil rights. The photographer also insists he suffered a hip injury in the scuffle with the rapper.
    A criminal investigation is ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment